The spying technology that has been made available in the form of a smart phone app has the potential to change the whole concept of spying that used to persist before today.
Peeking into windows, listening through doors and prying about documents – all these seem too old of ways to seek information about other people, secretly. Today, if you get your hands on a person’s mobile phone that is all you need to know his/her plans for the day, the people in contact, the personal and professional commitments and much more. This has become possible because of the wide range of applications available for smart phone users. It is easy to keep a check on all your activities using this single handheld gadget.
Recently there has been a surge in the development and demand likewise, of the spying application. Many companies have produced their version of a mobile spy application. A few popular ones include Mobiespion, MobileSpy and StealthGenie. These companies offer their customers reasonable prices for the mobile tracking package they offer. Mobiespion, for instance, has regular updates for its customers, with negligible increase in the package prices. These applications provide their users with multiple spying functionalities, allowing the buyer to carry out the following activities through the spy app.
- The purchaser can read the text messages present in the inbox of the target cell phone. Along with the content of these text messages, the time and contact number of the sender/receiver are also viewable.
- The calls being made or received can also be checked, along with the respective timings and contacts. Call recordings are made available in some spy packages instantly.
- Any smart phone applications that allow note keeping or management techniques, like to-do lists and appointment notes, these applications can be monitored and the person is made aware of any updates made in these.
- The multimedia applications available are also trespassed into by the spy application. This means that any sort of images or videos being sent or received by the target person cannot escape the notice of the spy.
- Internet activities including social networking, multimedia chats, multimedia downloads, and emails, all are smoothly captured by the spy application and notified to the person sitting at the spying end.
- Some exclusive features, not so common among all spy app providers, include live audio recording and geographical tracking. The former includes manually switching on the microphone of the target mobile phone. This allows the mobile phone to record any surrounding sounds and these recordings are then made available to the spy.
- Geographical tracking, as the name suggests, has the capability to locate the whereabouts of the target person by putting the GPS of the mobile phone to use.
All this information, including the images, videos, texts, content, audio recordings, and other details, is made available to the purchaser through an online account. This account displays the information in a systematic way for the viewer to observe. Thus, the spying experience has been made digital thanks to this one concept of a monitoring application.
This guest post is contributed by Ryan More. He is Brand Manager of mobiespion.com offering a multi-platform cell phones spy solutions for Android, Blackberry and iPhone. Follow him on twitter @RyanMore3.